1) The library is for use member of the college only. Visitors Should make an advance appointment with the librarian, and principal.
2) Drinks, Tobacco, Smoking is not allowed in any part of the Library.
3) Food and drink may not be brought into the Library. The only exception is for bottled water, which must be kept clear of the desk-tops and may be consumed only outside the reading rooms.
4) Mobile telephones may not be used in Library.
5) The Library computer must be used for academic-related purposes only.
6) Books and periodicals may be confined to the Library at the discretion of the Librarian. Examination papers, dictionaries, Encyclopedia, Atlases, report and certain other reference books are normally for use in the Library only.
7) Sleeping / Hot Talk / Un-necessary Discussion / Loud Voice / Disturbance / Foot on table & chairs / unbalanced talk, with colleagues / are not allowed in the Library.
8) Other books may be taken out of the Library under the following conditions.
-> Any books recalled by the Library must be returned as soon as possible;
-> All book must be returned to the Library, or renewed, at the beginning and end of each term, at the time fixed by the Librarian.
-> In case of loss of book(s), Five times the market price of the lost book be charged, or out of amount equal to three times the original purchase price of the book(s) will be charged.
9) Students are entitled to check out books ( Excluding Text Reference books and General Reference books ) for a period of 14th day as following.
-> Graduate Students 2 books
-> Post Graduate Students 2 books
-> Other user 2 books
10) Faculty and staff are entitled to check out books (Excluding Text Reference books and General Reference books) for a period of one semester as following.
-> Teaching staff 25 books
-> Non - Teaching 05 books
11) The Librarian may in special circumstances give permission to past students and others to use the Library.
12) Current issues of annual Reports, Pamphlets, Newspapers and A/V materials, CDs, can not be checked out. Such material is for consultation in the Library premises.
13) If a Library card is lost or damaged, Rs.20 will be charged for a new Library card.
All the students are advised to return the books borrowed from library before proceeding on vacation . This will help the library to provide you better service when you come back from vacations.